Can green energy companies benefit your business?
Green energy prices for businesses have become more popular in recent years. Helped, no doubt, with green prices falling almost to the level of brown (standard) prices.
There are a number of benefits to using green energy for your business:
1. You are exempt from Climate Change Levy (CCL) charges
This charge is added to your business gas and electricity bill for every kWh of energy you use, so choosing green energy prices can save you money.
2. Enhance your brand image
Shout about the fact you are committed to helping the environment by using green electricity for your business. This can only help to boost your profile with your customers.
3. Build relationships with new customers who share the same values
If a contract comes down to a choice between two similar businesses, but one has obvious green credentials, it could swing it your way.
Should I use green energy for my business?
The same rules apply – thanks to our long lasting relationships with energy companies, we have negotiated great prices from green electricity suppliers just for you. Some green energy suppliers’ prices will be marginally higher than their standard brown prices, but there won’t be much in it. So you can harness our buying power in the green energy market too!
With most suppliers still pushing their standard energy prices, we have access to green electricity prices unavailable to the market directly.
The independent energy broker
Compare business energy prices online or by phone.
Perfect Clarity are a leading UK business energy broker. Businesses of all sizes use our buying power in the business energy market.
Unlike other brokers, we are on hand throughout your business energy contracts, should you need any support.
Call us for clarity on business energy prices. Perfect Clarity.
- Reduce energy bill payments if you have temporarily closed – contact details for suppliersApril 1, 2020 - 9:05 am
- COVID-19 energy advice if you have to close your premisesMarch 21, 2020 - 8:48 am
- 2020 Q1 energy price update: Gas storage levels remain healthyJanuary 18, 2020 - 9:14 am
- Energy price update Q4: Wholesale gas prices fall a littleOctober 30, 2019 - 6:25 am
152 -160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
Freephone: 0800 977 5462
Tel: 020 3372 6517
Fax: 0872 115 5462